banner

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Call of the Wild!





Hello, darlings!

Did your March come in like a lion or a lamb? It's presently quite cold here, and we're expecting a huge snow storm!

--

I am in love love love with this leopard print jersey wrap dress from H&M.  It's so comfortable and versatile, as you can see! This was worn on two separate occasions with different accessories. 

In the top picture, the charming bowler hat is also H&M, and the jewelry is from the prom and special occasion section at Claire's.  You've seen it before, but it's one of my favorite sets.

In the bottom picture, the hat is from Burlington Coat Factory, and also on my revolving list of favorite pieces. The gold and pearl necklace is vintage. 

The dress is an online exclusive, and also comes in black and white polka dot, khaki green, and black.  A bargain at $24.95!

--

A housekeeping note: I am working on more content (other than the outfit posts you've been presently seeing) for the blog this month.  I'd love to hear your feedback on what you'd like to see, though! Leave a comment on here, or if you follow me on Tumblr, send me an ask on there (anonymous or not!) Don't be shy, ladies and gents!


Until next time, 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, It's me Amy! I was just checking out your blog (I forgot to have a good look when you sent me the link way back when!) - I just adore your style so much!! Beautiful site too!

Unknown said...

Hello! Thank you for the lovely compliments! I love dressing this way, it's great fun. xo

Post a Comment