banner

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Hey, Sweetheart!






Hello, darlings!

Once again, Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I wore the Shown to Scale wiggle dress solo for a little Marilyn Monroe/Bettie Page va va voom.

The gorgeous red rose I sported in my hair I got at Hollie GoFrightly's booth at Rock and Shock last October. It's a horror movie convention in Worcester, Massachusetts. It's so much fun!

Hollie GoFrightly offers pinup and movie-inspired pieces with a little bit of a dark twist. I have a darker red velvet rose from her, as well.

The red plastic heart earrings  I got for Valentine's Day ages ago, and the gold bangle bracelet with a red jewel dangle is from Express, and I've had it since high school.

I was also a bit cheeky with my lip shade today and wore 'Fire and Ice' for the first time. It's a bit lighter than my other reds but still very beautiful and wearable!


Until next time,


0 comments:

Post a Comment